Have a clear and compelling brand message
so that you stand out from the competition
and attract customers’ attention
You know you need to
nail your brand message
You hear that voice in the back of your head all the time.
“If you want high website conversions and customers who love your products and tell others about you, you have to nail your brand message so you stand out from the competition.”
There’s just one itty bitty problem.
You know your product too well. And stepping out of your skin to discover your customers’ motivations, needs and wants isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Aren’t you longing to have a strong brand message that speaks to your ideal customers —so you don’t have to work So. Very. Hard. for them to buy your products or services?
brand messaging strategy
You already know that a consistent brand message can make or break your marketing efforts. It turns prospects into eager buyers and customers into passionate fans.
But here’s the thing:
You don’t develop an effective brand messaging strategy in 30 minutes of brainstorming and wordsmithing.
You develop it through:
- extensive customer research
- thorough competitive analysis
- deliberate brand message articulation
This means you’ll need to invest a lot of man-hours to get it done right.
That’s where I come in.
brand messaging strategy that
moves customers into action
If you want a brand message that echoes the words of your ideal customers and communicates what you do, then you’re in the right place.
Let me show you the process I use to
build rock-solid brand messaging
that gets your customers to say:
“This is exactly what I’m looking for! Gimme it!”
1: Extensive research & data analysis
This is the foundation of a solid brand messaging strategy. It’s the “legwork” that needs to be carried out before I write a word of copy. It includes
- Figuring out what matters to your customers through research, interviews and/or surveys.
- Conducting a through competitive analysis
- Identifying your brand’s value drivers
2: Brand messaging strategy development
This is the time to glean relevant insights from the research in step one. It involves a lot of strategic thinking and collating data. I’ll
- identify your brand’s key differentiators and
- develop your brand positioning strategy
3: Brand messaging articulation
With your brand messaging strategy in place, it’s time for me to craft your message into copy that you can use wherever you show up online.
This document that I’ll develop becomes your brand messaging bible. It will include everything you need to have a consistent brand messaging wherever you show up online.
Never wonder again if
your brand message makes sense to your ideal customers
Have a brand messaging strategy that I’ll develop based on data and customer research.
Here’s what this service includes:
- Customer research and data analysis
- Brand messaging strategy development which is composed of the:
- Value proposition document
- Positioning and differentiation statements
- Competition landscape
- Brand messaging framework for your digital marketing collateral. This includes the:
- Brand story
- Brand promise
- Brand voice
- Elevator pitch
- Customer objections and recommended responses
- Proof points to show authority
- Recommendations for
- the homepage headline
- social media bios
Ready to have brand messaging that clearly shows your customers why you’re better than the competition?
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP